Thursday, May 19, 2011

okay, I have slacked up on this blog... I find evidences of His love all the time and meant to post it, but so much has gotten away from me.
However finding dollar bills in the dryer... finding dimes in unusual places, still finding coins while walking etc... God is good and in Him I trust. yesterday while walking across the parking lot to Southern Oaks a Penny. - He will supply all of my needs - not just in finding money, last evening as I was booking a flight for my daughter and grandson to come next month the cheaper tickets came with long layovers, however Marisa found one that was a non stop flight to Memphis but thought it was still with layovers going home, I did a search and found a nonstop fight round trip for cheaper than what the ones with layovers were. TYJ! I know God loves me and provides these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment