Saturday, May 28, 2011

In God I so very much trust..

Sandy Morris (pastor's wife from Hopewell) stopped by my house on Thursday afternoon, I had heard a knocking at my door but I was in the back, by the time I got to the door Sandy was driving off in her work truck.. I ran out and she saw me and stopped and told me about Summer's surgery not going good and she had tears in her eyes and asked me to pray, which I told her I would. As I was walking back to the house beside the back tire of her truck was a penny, I stepped aside to allow her to drive off so I could pick it up. well. u know me being the penny lady and I, I claim it as a sign from God that He has all things in control.
then today (Saturday) Mark took me up to LeBonheur hospital and I gave Ella a painting and a card, a cup and that penny and told her the story about how I found it. And she got tears in her eyes. God talks to her through pennies also and said that Summer always picked up penny's and gave them to her grandma and said they were from Johnny (Ella's son that had died). They keep a big jar of found pennies at their house. So ella took the penny I had given her and dropped in in the cup that I had given for Summer and said that could be her penny jar until she was able to drink out of a cup again. Then a little later we all went back into a family conference room and was sitting there talking and Sandy (Summer's mother) and her favorite Aunt sat on the floor because there wasn't enough chairs. After awhile they stood up to go back to Summer's room when they were given the okay for the immediate family to go there, and there on the floor right where Sandy had been sitting was a penny. And ella said they had been in that room earlier and it hadn't been on the floor then. We all get excited when God gives us His kisses and let's us know He is in control. TYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment