Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Penny Lady

Several years ago God started talking to me through coins, mainly pennies. I begin picking them up and saying "In God I Trust" and knowing that I was where God wanted me for that day, and/or for me not to fret about things, that I was just to trust in Him. I had quite a lengthy blog that included many instances of these occurances on Everyone's Apostolic.. I don't know if I will be able to go back and retrieve those or not and post them here, but I do know that I can begin posting current events involving God's angel pennies. This morning I was taking my hubby's shoes and sweats from the hall and placing them in the back bedroom. It was dark in there and when I set the shoes down, I heard clink... I turned on the light and sure enough - one Penny! God heard my prayers this morning during ladies prayer and He is letting me know that I am His own. Thank You Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment